UltravioletPhotography

Comments on Theme Go Here

Andrea B.

Well I use the dark mode and like it.

Thank you Andrea, please keep it around. 

Maybe because I rarely sleep,  that I like dark mode. Less intense on the eyes.

I'm going to invert the UVP Theme so that we have a light and dark version of that one also.

I'm not able to make all the tweaks I want to the UVP Theme although I did manage to reduce some of the extra "white space" so that things are a bit more compact.

Only logged in members can use the alternate Themes.

I plan to go look at the Themes which are offered for sale by Invision members to see if there is anything we might like to use. They aren't expensive.

I think Notification emails are going out again. I'll keep checking it though.

I'm getting some help from Invision for the strange "tiny thumbnail problem". The Invision developers will look at this particular problem. I looked more at it this morning and found the tiny thumbnails only occur for images uploaded between Feb 2012 and July 2016. And not for all uploaded images, only some. Random, wacky mystery. I think I might know the solution, but give that I have Invision Support for 6 months, I'd be happy to let them fix it so I can do other things for UVP. 😉

Also I increased the Sidebar Recent Topics (ordered by Start Date) from 5 to 25. We had room, so why not? Makes that Sidebar more useful. I notice that all the Activity streams seem to list all Activity for topics - every new comment, every new follow. That's too much info for me! I like to see just the most recent topics without the extras. Now we have that choice in the Sidebar.

I read a lot at night and find the dark background nice. The blue and purple version makes this site stand out vs others I read. It also seems UV'y 😊.  Appreciate all the work you do on the site.

Thanks,

Doug A

Thank you, Doug !!

I tweaked the font on the UVP-Dark to make it slightly brighter. Seemed too dark on the first UVP-Dark.