UltravioletPhotography

F828 Snaps IV: It's a shame about the Pandas

VideoJohn

Really neat images. The unique colors add an extra dimension. Too many great ones to pick my favorite. You are really getting excellent results from the  F828. 

Thanks for sharing,

Doug A

• 2 weeks later...

Wonderful images! I especially liked #6 - the golden lion photo. And #14 (I think?) of the monkey (pink tones).

The bird in #9 is quite spectacular in this mixed Vis + IR light.

What did you vary each time to get the color differences? WB setting?

On 10/31/2023 at 2:23 PM, Andrea B. said:

Wonderful images! I especially liked #6 - the golden lion photo. And #14 (I think?) of the monkey (pink tones).

The bird in #9 is quite spectacular in this mixed Vis + IR light.

What did you vary each time to get the color differences? WB setting?

It's from adjusting all the various color sliders and color adjustment tools. 

thx!

BTW, I couldn't determine which photo had a photoshop edit unless perhaps you duplicated a bat? 😀

I'm kinda assuming these zoo animals must be at the DC zoo due to your comment about the pandas? -- which were returned to China for viewers who might know. That red panda is quite cute though. 

On 11/3/2023 at 4:07 PM, Andrea B. said:

thx!

BTW, I couldn't determine which photo had a photoshop edit unless perhaps you duplicated a bat? 😀

I'm kinda assuming these zoo animals must be at the DC zoo due to your comment about the pandas? -- which were returned to China for viewers who might know. That red panda is quite cute though. 

Then I guess the very subtle edit worked. (I moved the leaf by the lion's head in the golden photo version.)

Memphis zoo. They have a big Japanese setup for monkeys and panadas, but the panadas had to go back earlier this year. I don't know if it was related to that whole international dust up or not.