UltravioletPhotography

F828 Snaps III: The one with all the pretty colors and the cat drinking tea

VideoJohn

Excellent images. My fave is the abstract. You are doing great with this camera. Is it possible to do any UV with this camera? Looking forward to seeing more.

Thanks for sharing,

Doug A

4 hours ago, Doug A said:

Excellent images. My fave is the abstract. You are doing great with this camera. Is it possible to do any UV with this camera? Looking forward to seeing more.

Thanks for sharing,

Doug A

I don't have any of the equipment for that as far as I know.

I hope these little postings aren't a nuance.

There are definitely nuances here and there in the image sets. But they are not a nuisance. 😀

The 5th image is most appealing to me. And I like the gold color in the first one.

But I HAVE to ask:  The cat in the chair? How the heck did you make that photo? Is that a cat stuffie? Or some kind of composite image?? It must be some kind of composite because the tea is steaming. It was fun to scroll through the first 5 landscape & abstract images and then whonk! cat-in-chair-drinking-tea. For about 2 nanos, it seems real. But then...wait what?

23 hours ago, Andrea B. said:

I hope these little postings aren't a nuance.

There are definitely nuances here and there in the image sets. But they are not a nuisance. 😀

The 5th image is most appealing to me. And I like the gold color in the first one.

But I HAVE to ask:  The cat in the chair? How the heck did you make that photo? Is that a cat stuffie? Or some kind of composite image?? It must be some kind of composite because the tea is steaming. It was fun to scroll through the first 5 landscape & abstract images and then whonk! cat-in-chair-drinking-tea. For about 2 nanos, it seems real. But then...wait what?

You don't have magic tea drinking cats in New Mexico just hanging out in your neighborhood? Must have the wrong Adobes out there. Y'all need to get them Adobe AI ones. Lol. I am an admitted lover and hater of Adobe AI. It's a magic little button that lets your imagination run rampant. It's addictive, cheating, low quality, limited, and frankly fun. That's just my neighbor's chair, and it was empty. I started by just trying to put a cat resting on the chair, but the next thing I knew, I had a cat drinking hot tea. I tried to have it holding a book, but it wasn't doing what I wanted.