UltravioletPhotography

new method for infrared tri-color (using Tangsinuo GRB3)

You should try water (I think it is a test (sort of) to see if things are working, like seeing nectar guides on flowers for UV photography).

1 hour ago, Andrea B. said:

Interesting to hear about the degradation of the ZWB1 filter glass. It might have been old when it was sold?? Maybe I should put a warning to immediately inspect and clean any ZWB1 glass when the purchase arrives.

I don't think so, they were pristine when they arrived. I really think the substrate is just unstable. I was thinking if I buy some next time I will get water and oxygen absorber packets and I'll stick them in a jar alongside the ZWB1s. Should help a lot.

34 minutes ago, Stefano said:

You should try water (I think it is a test (sort of) to see if things are working, like seeing nectar guides on flowers for UV photography).

I did try water. It's in the post. The image with the big green diet coke has a glass of water next to it.

6 hours ago, lukaszgryglicki said:

By OT I mean "off-topic" and by fake I mean buying online where I cannot touch it.

Ah well, you're polish yes? I'm sure there are some flea markets in your country too. I am czech and I used to go weekly. I never found many lenses or cameras (besides old crappy russian rangefinders) but I sure saw some interesting things, and a lot of glassware/cookware always. That's how I got my fluorescent glass.

46 minutes ago, Fandyus said:

I did try water. It's in the post. The image with the big green diet coke has a glass of water next to it.

I didn't specify it, but this was directed to Andrea. She should try water next time.