UltravioletPhotography

Hello from PDX*!

Mambo

Hello!!!!

I'm Tomas Peterson, also go by Mambo.
pronouns are Zie Zim Zir Zirself.

I've dabbled in infrared photography since high school & college {film days}, got back into it with a Canon SL2 ir720nm converted by Kolari Vision. And later picking up a Fujifilm XT1-ir (full spectrum), on close-out from Adorama... Although my main camera is a Canon RP, or Canon R depending on the day.

Also I'm still looking for a proper filter for UV work, yet I've really enjoyed shooting in Full Spectrum, -though I need to catch up on processing images {{so far behind yikes}}.

My parents are long time Scenic Photographers, so I have some of that too**, but I'm mostly shooting Macro and close-ups of flowers for the past few years while testing out vintage lenses.

Recently getting back into Geology/rock&minerals, more as a side hobby but things might intertwine at some point.

*PDX: is shorthand for Portland, Oregon, USA, -and is also the airport code here.

Thanks for the add!

**added the ir720 camera to open up more daytime shooting, as most scenic stuff is constricted to "golden hrs"
Here's two shots from the SL2:
Mt Adams (in pink)
Mt Hood at sunset

69295668_10157353021630340_7526019283806060544_n.jpg

67528961_10157258639430340_30077591549378560_n.jpg

Hello, nice to meet you. Excellent images, I especially like Mt. Adams. The pink looks great. 

Thanks for sharing,

Doug A