UltravioletPhotography

Rolled back to 13 January. (UPDATE: 22 Jan 2023 12:59 MST = 19:59 UTC)

Andrea B.

We rolled the DB clear* back to 13 January.  And I note the default Theme and my Admin page are still broken. And the Smilies are gone again except for the Emoticon set at the very bottom. So I cannot reset what un-logged-in viewers see.

I have one or two more things to try. But I gotta tel ya, I'm about to give up and migrate us to a new platform. I'm not impressed with the support from Invision Community. I'd apologize for. the mess, but it certainly was not of my creation. :grin:

Keep the faith, y'all** -- Andrea B. :bee:

*clear back == all the way back

**y'all == you all. This is an expression representing the informal, plural you.

vosotros/vosotras, ihr, dere, voi

The Database is working !!!!

Woo!! Thank heavens!!.

That should make it easier to fix the remaining weirdness.

It is probably safe to post again. But as I suggested before, please keep a copy of any post just in case repairing the pages induces another DB mess. I don't think it will, but be safe anyway.

I have a obligatory concert to attend, so I cannot work on the repair this evening. It must wait until tomorrow, Mon 23 Jan.

Must have been some crazy Chinese new year party to wipe our memories of the last 7 days. 

Glad things look to be getting better. 

We "lost" a new member by rolling back. The Admin panel apparently has started to work again however, so I have to dig into it to retrieve our lost friend ....

If he went through an invisible  black cyberhole, however he has to be re-introduced with all the associated paperwork.

As if my schedule is not crammed tight already.

I do wish there had been another way, but the DB had to be rolled back.

It has been quite a mess!! I've worked days on this.