UltravioletPhotography

Greetings from Modra, Slovakia

Unscenerie

Hello folk,

I'm honored to finally be able to connect with y'all.

This site has been a major reason I got into UV photography. I've always been interested in things "meta" and "beyond ordinary". Started shooting IR in July 2021 with a camera my dad had had converted, a 720nm Canon T3i (600D). IR would become my daily creative outlet and amazes me to this day. Every time I hit the channel swap action in Photoshop, I feel like exploring a new world of wonders. Historical architecture I shoot gains a surreal dimension, a sacred feeling to it.

When you have this kind of passion for IR like me, it's inevitable that you're gonna continue exploring. I started reading the UVP forum in late 2021, collecting data about UV gear I'd need to get. Got my Sony A7 mk.I converted to FS in March 2022 and started shooting UV this April.

During my presence of the forum, I intend to discuss with you my techniques and ask questions. Not sure if I should include it in my introduction, maybe I could start threads in the UVP Technical Zone.

Peace and love,

Unscenerie

maros_ir1.jpg

maros_uv2.jpg

maros_ir2.jpg

maros_uv1.jpg

Welcome to UVP !

I suggest asking questions in a separate topic. I should add that sometimes we are a little bit sloooow around here, but eventually all questions get answered. 😎

I very much enjoyed your introductory photos.

Welcome to UVP ... your country is beautiful and a revisit is on my bucket list when travels become more easily manageable in Europe.

Hi welcome, I like your pics! I too started in IR and Reading this forum got me into UV. Looking forward to seeing your work