UltravioletPhotography

Greetings from Spain!

Marc del Piro

Marc del Piro

Aye up lads!

My name is Marc del Piro, born in  the '80s. I had been a professional sports photographer for a few years. For some reason, I got to know about IR photography back then when I was in the school since some teacher talked about that in the Light & Scientific photography. So when I quit my professional career as a sports photographer I kept going as an enthusiast of light, which took me to the search for new sources of creativity. I am not a film nerd, which means, I won't be chasing film reproduction on digital cameras but trying to get the most out of digital itself.

In the search of creative IR filters, I stump upon that so called IR Chrome. The look of its images took me to try to recreate it in a cheaper option, this lead me to this forum, and so here I am. After spending half of what it cost me to buy the original, I think I managed to recreate it. The reduced cost of the process I must say, is partly thanks to this community, so I came here to share my results with all of you.

If you feel curiosity, just feel free to drop yourselves by: @marc_del_piro

Marc del Piro

I will, just give me one or two days. I want to go to a certain place to do the full report tomorrow evening. I will also report other filters I stump upon during my tests ;)