UltravioletPhotography

My homemade filter holder.

Hi.
After some ideias i´ve made my own filter holder to test the whole swatchbook .....(i´m kidding 😄...they are many ).
Thanks to @dabateman for the suggestion.
I have cut an old sony teleconverter to get the 37mm thread....then glued the 49mm-52mm step up ring on it to give me the possibility of use another filter on the system (chinese GRB3).
I made two cuts in the 37mm filter(sony)to fit the filters slider.
The filter slider was made of black cardboard.
Here some pics of it.

0.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

16 hours ago, dabateman said:

Looks good. Does it cause any vignetteing? 

No there is no vignetting.....in fact initially with a round hole it appears a little bit.... so i decide to cute a square as it can be seen on one picture.

13 hours ago, Nate said:

Looks like that works great. What are the spectrum ranges of that book, looks like a lot to be just visible?

Sorry i did not understand your question....are you talking about the filter chart transmission graph?

2 hours ago, Nate said:

@PicaretoI was just wondering what all filters are included in the swatchbook, what parts of the spectrum do they cover?

You get around 170 filters with spectra. 

You can look here click on a specific color:

https://leefilters.com/lighting/colour-effect-lighting-filters/

But the website has totally changed and isn't as good as before.  You can also download the Lee filter Android app and get the color and spectra on your phone. I have used my phone on full brightness with color selection to play with my microscope. Adds a fun background color,  but still restricted to the 3 leds of my phone.