UltravioletPhotography

dilation of the number of speeches ... to the detriment of the overview

photoni

I recently discovered the possibility of seeing condensed "latest unread news"

I would like to ask @Andrea B.  if it is possible to ask for a concise and "condensed" view of the activities even for those who are not logged in.

Often when I look at the Off Line site you only see the last 12 hours of activity, for those who rarely access it is difficult to find topics from a few days before.

Thanks Antonio

222.jpg

If you select Activity > All Activity, then you can view it in either Condensed or Expanded form by clicking a button on the right.

There are more than two months of Activity which can be seen. Click the button at the bottom labeled “Load More Activity”.

5 hours ago, Andrea B. said:

If you select Activity > All Activity, then you can view it in either Condensed or Expanded form by clicking a button on the right.

There are more than two months of Activity which can be seen. Click the button at the bottom labeled “Load More Activity”.

When I'm not logged in (with Safari or Chrome with translation) I see 7 posts (expanded into 27 interventions) in three pages.

Safari.jpg

I wish I could only see the last interventions ... like this one

Safari_C.jpg

There is a section on the home page titled "25 Most Recent Topics".

That should contain what you want?

The topics are listed in order of start date.

The "25 Most Recent Topics" section appears to the right of the forum list. If you do not see it, then expand your browser.

Sorry @Andrea B. I had not seen that in Home there is this section on the right

(it's only on Home!)

I was expecting a direct version condensed in Activities.

it is strange that when I am logged in it is more hidden after introductions, Office, UVP Tecnical Zone, UVP Generic Zone, Fauna, Florescence, Forensic ..., Ultraviolet Botanicals A. B. C. D. ... Z.

A thousand thanks

Antonio

P.S. another strange thing,

what I just wrote does not appear in "25 Most Recent Topics" if I am logged (now with Firefox)

in but it appears if I am not logged in (now with google translate - Chrome)