UltravioletPhotography

Lechenaultia macrantha - New video

LookCloser

For those interested, this is my creative outlet for my photography and videography.  

Now that I'm moving into playing with different spectra there will be more UV, UVIVF and IR content as well which may be of interest to some here.

This video has some UV images I produced for the Lechenaultia macrantha wreath flowers a little while ago.
I know that some of the white balances are off in the Lechenaultia images, but you can see my progress with the preceeding Asteraceae, which are much cleaner and balanced.

I do plan on doing a basic introductory video on out-of-visible imaging, but it will obviously be a fairly cursory treatment of the topic compared to the depth information here.

Any comments or thoughts welcomed.

Enjoy!

Short video. I was hoping to see more in the UV light. 

As the sun was going down,  I was also hoping you brought a UV flashlight to look for UV induced fluorescence. 

Oh well next time. 

Thanks everyone,

Dabateman, this was a very whirlwind trip and I had only just got my hands on the modified camera so the UV image was very much an opportunistic exercise this trip  

I do have a UV flashlight and have been practicing for UVIVF images as well.  I'll take your suggestions and incorporate them into future videos.

Anything from Western Australia you especially want to see? I am happy to do requests if I can manage it.

Great I look forward to it. Its winter here in the northern hemisphere,  so most of the flowers are gone.

I also haven't been out in almost 2 years at all.

What I need to do is make a subject list for myself as well. So much to try out in the future.  I need to start using all the lenses I have been building.