UltravioletPhotography

Hello from Portugal

Picareto

Hello everybody. My name is Sérgio and I am from Portugal. I am an enthusiastic photographer who has always enjoyed exploring more alternative ways of shooting like extreme macro photography, high speed photography etc. As such I have recently discovered an interest in infrared photography. A few weeks ago I bought a Panasonic Gf3 with Olympus 14 lens -42IIR in the second-hand market which I myself converted to full spectrum. Right now I'm in an experimental phase to try to do something interesting in this beautiful art. I really want to share experiences and knowledge and I ask you for some patience at this early stage. Thank you all Panasonic gf3   Hoya r72

Welcome, 

That is a great m43rds lens for IR and actually okay for UV.

I can't remember if that camera has an IR shutter monitor problem.  But you might find out if it does for UV.

The fix is usually just use silent shooting mode.

10 hours ago, dabateman said:

Welcome, 

That is a great m43rds lens for IR and actually okay for UV.

I can't remember if that camera has an IR shutter monitor problem.  But you might find out if it does for UV.

The fix is usually just use silent shooting mode.

Thanks dabateman.

I did not notice any issue on that particular.

2 hours ago, Andy Perrin said:

Lovely photo! 

Thank you so much.

Your camera is not on the Kolari list for models with IR shutter monitor problem,  so you might be good .

Have fun looking into the invisible. 

Welcome to the forum. This is a great place to learn and interact with other photographers. Your image is superb and the camera conversion is spot on. Can't wait to see more photos.

Thanks for sharing,

Doug A

On 10/31/2021 at 1:39 PM, dabateman said:

Your camera is not on the Kolari list for models with IR shutter monitor problem,  so you might be good .

Have fun looking into the invisible. 

Thanks God.....i did not even know about that problem.Thank you.

On 10/31/2021 at 2:59 PM, Doug A said:

Welcome to the forum. This is a great place to learn and interact with other photographers. Your image is superb and the camera conversion is spot on. Can't wait to see more photos.

Thanks for sharing,

Doug A

Thank you for your words.