UltravioletPhotography

opuntia ficus indica - opuntia schumannii

I think we are getting far off topic again.

Toni the best digital colloidal simulation I have seen, is only when you strip out the blue channel response out from the camera and use that as a monochrome image.

You can use the command line software 4channels from the libraw installation to do that.

You can use the command line software 4channels from the libraw installation to do that.

4channels softwareIt is free ? for Mac?

very interesting, but not as immediate as the BW on the monitor, the parameters are very difficult to compare.

ISO - 100 ... Vs 1 (variable from 0.5 to 2 ISO)

Lens - 50mm f: 2 (24x36mm) used at f: 16 ... Vs 275 f: 4.5 (180x240mm) used at f: 4.5

Therefore it is just an imaginative emulation that doesn't help me in finding the right exposure,

but it helps me to verify the composition unfortunately with a different DOF

White balance can be whatever you want, but I usually start with selecting the full frame in Photo Ninja.

If I don't like how that looks, then I might try some area that I think is neutral, or that I want to be neutral.

I think overall the question of this topic is white balance. Many year back my first white balance was done using ACR, but I would never use that now.

• 1 year later...

After two years I photographed a red opuntia.
A7 + Meritar 50 @f8~11
QB39 and TSN+ZWB2

DSC046501.jpg.71f6c135c7c9a3f33f8515555d8055dd.jpg

I have reviewed the previous photos
instead of Photoshop I used Capture One
in this way the white balance is excellent
I was able to correct even the overexposure.

Unfortunately I broke that BG39 Jena Glass filter it blocked IR well :-(((

BG39 and BG39+BG25 Jena

DSC05495+6.jpg