UltravioletPhotography

Common lawn flowers

Cadmium

He used to make S8612 0.75 mm thick, but he no longer does it, since you need to waste a lot of glass (I think that that was the reason). We need him to confirm or "deny" what I am saying, since I am not Steve.

Maybe there is a different UV sensitivity between your cameras?

I think that a good test to help you understand what is going on is a diffraction grating spectrum, to understand what your colors mean (what is the color of different wavelengths with your WB). Maybe a different UV sensitivity can lead to a different WB and different false colors.

Maybe a different 47 filter.

This most likely. I got a couple used lots of mixed Astrophotography filters and the #47 vary. Some have mixed amounts of IR. One of my #58 green has no IR leakage at all. I don't think the IR portion of the curve is standard and might vary a lot.

My Parks #38A filter acts like an IRchrome filter. Has the best Reds I have seen yet.

Ok, look please. I took these guys today, on a morning walk with dog. I can only walk 100 meters because it is quarantined. There are no dandelions nearby, only these.

Wratten 47 1.5 mm + 1 mm S8612.

Raw:

post-242-0-26945000-1587456219.jpg

White balance NX2, gray area. I pressed somewhere.

I didn’t try to do well, I just did by hands photo quickly.

So It's all red ..

And the sun is still weak - it's 9am in Moscow time. I'll try again at noon in the sun.

post-242-0-76120200-1587456588.jpg

post-242-0-90855700-1587456708.jpg

I don't think your 47 and my 47 are the same. Where did you get those square 47 filters? I have not seen those before.

Those flowers look like the buttercups I shot above, but I don't know if they are the same flower or not.

Tiffen filters don't go by thickness, because all of their filters are based on a thin colored film that is sandwiched between two outer layers of clear glass,

similar to using the Wratten gel. So there is no thickness to using the Tiffen or the Wratten gel, however they could still be stacked for stronger filtration if needed,

but I think the ones I have are already strong enough and look about the same as yours.

So your pure glass 47 square filters are something different than I have.

You could also try stacking BG3 1.5mm + S8612 1mm, 1.5mm, or 2mm, that should be similar to your 47 stack, and slow to your ПС11 stack.

Obviously, the 47 filters I have are not working the same way yours are. I think the difference is the 47 filters, not the camera or anything else.

They are not. Actually, a mixture of at least two species, one of which looks like the Lesser Celandine Ranunculus ficaria, the other Yellow Star of Betlehem Gagea sp. These all have very strong and prominent UV-dark basal patches on the "petals".