UltravioletPhotography

Why not start a Gallery of your best UV/IR work?

Andrea B.

Hope this will bring a smile.

What item is no where to be seen since the Corvid-19 panic on Aussie supermarket shelves???

Toilet paper

Surprisingly, the same here as well

eye4invisible

Great idea!

Please add me as "Andy Broomé / eye4invisible"

Not sure how much or how often I will post there (2019 was a slim year for multispectral photography for me) but it's nice to have the option.

2020 will be an interesting year, for sure.

Yes please - great idea!

Call mine adaviesimaging. Like Jonathan I would like to have separate sections on UV reflected, UF fluorescence, and IR if posible

Adrian

Hi, Andrea.

Sorry about the time to reply - I was skiing in Austria last week and got home on Saturday, the day before the whole of the Tyrol was shut down. So at least I got this year's skiing trip in.

Could you set up a gallery for me, please? As "Bernard F".

Thanks.

I'm looking into whether or not it is feasible to set up sub-forums for a member gallery for those who want 3 gallery sub-boards. While I'm figuring that out, you can start 3 different topics within your gallery/board: an IR topic, a UV topic, a UVIVF topic. Then each post within the topic can feature one or more photos from that topic's category.

Finished the latest gallery requests.

Let me know if you encounter any problems.

Anyone else want a gallery/forum? Even if you just post one or two of your best photos, we would love to see them. :grin:

Hi Andrea,

I could always find a few candidates, although the UVIVF candidates would mostly have been posted elsewhere here before if that is OK (so far only one clear candidate in mind). I am fine with using my name on the gallery.

Oops! I got behind on everything. Apologies!

Øivind, your gallery/forum has now been created.