UltravioletPhotography

Yellow/orange filters for simulate Aerochrome film again

Evgeniya,

thank you!) Yes, adding weak ir-cut filter is for a better shade of yellow, it turns out a beautiful pure color. But not only. The colors of the trees become richer, crimson-red color, as weak ir-cut filter removes excessive brightness of the trees as it reduces the excess of infrared

Cadmium,

yes, it's OC12 + СЗС14 2mm. I can't find the C3C14 graph too. I found only a verbal description that СЗС14 is very similar to СЗС24. But it seemed to me that other filters - СЗС24 and СЗС26 - probably will work similar. On the tests above, it can be seen. Maybe СЗС26 3mm will be better. I will test it

Thanks for the link and for the graphs! How much you know about filters! it turns out that СЗС14 is more similar to СЗС26. Really СЗС26 can to replace it apparently

Yes, I would think you should be able to use the other C3C## / KG# filters for this stack idea, with various differences in color intensities.

I really like this idea of stacking KG with #12 (~550nm) for EIR processing.

I have not tried it yet.

But then I don't know how to process it as well as you, I am thinking.

Your look really good.

Yes I'm going check on the other СЗС filters soon.

There is not difficult processing here. Mixer channels and auto levels already give a good result. In the photos in #23 the only this thing that was done. And then you can to add color saturation, contrast, "dencity" just any way. if necessary. but it may not be necessary. I would be glad to help you with processing, but I don't understand what your difficulty with it. LAB color? how can I help you?