UltravioletPhotography

Yes! That new fish has a gel filter holder on the back, forgot about that.

Well try it outside tomorrow :-)

Thanks! I might get one if there is no hot spot with a gel filter. I like gel filters... I mean you gotta take the lens off anyway to change filters.

I wonder if the same gel cutout that they use for the 10.5mm is what they use for your fish? That would be nice... I have a bunch of gel filters cut for the 10.5mm.

[[This is relatively unimportant and off topic, but I had to make an edit to my initial post shortly after it was written and I forgot to mark it. Some text got deleted and then I could not restore it to its original because I had forgotten exactly what I wrote. Apologies if something does not "match". Writing on an iPad can be very error prone because I always manage to bump the screen and screw things up. :rolleyes: ]]

I wonder if the same gel cutout that they use for the 10.5mm is what they use for your fish? That would be nice... I have a bunch of gel filters cut for the 10.5mm.

Looked for 10.5. It seems the gel filter needed there is slightly smaller, the one I cut for the 8-15 is to large. (Sorry no more new pictures, no sun&no time yet).

The 10.5 to the left:

post-21-0-99300600-1543614441.jpg

post-21-0-19352900-1543614453.jpg