UltravioletPhotography

Flower Colours through the Lens...

Andrea B.

To save histogram as JPG, first click the Save PNG button in the upper left hand corner.

Then when the Save Histogram window pops up, go to the bottom Files of Type and select JPEG.

You should see the entry in the preceding File Name slot change to a jpg extension.

If that does not happen, then enter the jpg extension yourself in the File Name slot.

Hit Save.

In summary:

Save PNG > Files of Type > JPEG > Save

Let me know if this doesn't work!!

I thought that was what I was doing but the jpeg never appeared, it worked OK for the png. I'll go back and try again, must be holding my mouth the wrong way :(

It was probably interference by stray UV photons. They have a habit of interfering with software.*

I noticed with an earlier version of Raw Digger that the Jpeg extension sometimes did not show up in the file name box. So I had to add it myself.

The Raw Digger folks are very responsive if you want to write them and ask about your missing Jpegs.

Could be some quirk of your platfor

*humor alert. "-)

Well flapdoodle. I'm on the iPad and I just lost a chunk of that post. Apologies. I have all thumbs when I pick up the iPad.
I emailed the Raw Digger folks yesterday and got a reply asking me for details about my system within a couple of hours, so like you I am impressed with their service. No solution yet, I'll redo the shot in case the early version of the D750 firmware did something silly, I've got the latest version now. It's no big show stopper anyway as I can convert from PNG to JPG in CS5 which is how I got the above post.