UltravioletPhotography

Anaglyph 3D, IR & Digital Daguerreotype

colinbm

Anaglyph 3D IR with BG25 3mm & Digital Daguerreotype with BG25 3mm with S8612.

Get your 3D Anaglyph glasses out or red cellophane on the left eye & cyan cellophane on the right eye.

This Anaglyph has been made possible with a big help from member Bernard, thank you.

IR Anaglyph BG25 3mm

post-31-0-08065900-1628224542.jpg

Digital Daguerreotype BG25 3mm + S8612 mono

post-31-0-78748000-1628224630.jpg

Micro, I was just looking online and there are lots of cellophane packages available for cheaps.

I have this Color Paddle Set which also includes a couple of diffraction grating pieces and a polarizer. The paddles separate just enough that I can pick out two appropriate colors and hold them to my eyes for the 3D photos posted on UVP. Here is a link, but this might not be the place I bought mine from (I don't recall. It's been years.) LINK: https://www.teachersource.com/product/color-filter-paddles.

Col, thanks for the Anaglyph contribution. I tagged your topic for searching. :smile:

I am planning some more Anaglyph photography so you might invest in at least the cardboard glasses that Dave has mentioned, they work good.
I like having that paddle set because I can use red or magenta for one side and blue, cyan or green for the other. There does not seem to be a standard color pair for the 3D work here on UVP?? Sometimes red + blue works well and sometimes magenta + cyan works well and so forth.
Your anaglyphs work well Colin! Glad I still have a few pairs of 3D glasses left, that I purchased years ago.