UltravioletPhotography

LifePixel turnaround times?

Andy Perrin

For those of you who've used LifePixel, are they usually pretty good about remaining within their estimated 7-10 day window? I sent my camera out on the 8th, it got there on the 13th, and so I'm approaching the end of the window with no word... (I am anxiously awaiting it!) Should I consider asking for an updated estimate tomorrow, after the 10 days has passed? Or is that rude?
I've always had good response from them. You could give them a call and find out where you are in the queue.
Thanks, all. I'll message them somehow or other tomorrow, when their estimated time is up (unless they contact me first).

Does the 7-10 day time include the time shipping it back to you? I kind of doubt it.

The 13th + 10 business days = 27th, then add to that 5 business days, which could theoretically be September 3rd before you get it.

Just in time for back to school!

Not saying it will take that long, for all you know it may already have been shipped.

Call them tomorrow, and find out the status.

Ah, I should update. I called them today, and apparently they had just finished it (or they had forgotten to mark it finished...) and they created a shipping label for it right after I sent the email and they replied. So it is in the hands of UPS now. You do get an email when they mark it shipped, assuming they remember to do so...

Side note: I always forget "business days" do not include Saturday and Sunday. In the tutoring business, those certainly ARE business days!