UltravioletPhotography

A little inspiration: Benjamin Von Wong - Ultraviolet photographs (and video)

Timber

Nice.

However, for the sake of completeness, I should point out that the Broncolor UV attachment also transmits *a lot of IR*. So, it is debatable what really is captured here.

I got the Broncolor UV attachment for my Broncolor flashes and decided to return it, as one gets much better results by using the naked flash (with uncoated Xenon tube) and a Baader U2" filter over the lens.

Stunning UV-induced visible fluorescence images!

The detail in the fluorescent makeup and airbrushed fluorescent accents on the costuming are what really amaze.

These are stunning Visible fluorescence images! Thanks for this link, Timber. Always nice to see such creative work.

Whether it was just UV that induced the fluorescence or a combo of UV+IR, the images are beautiful.

• 3 months later...
  • 7 years later...

Ive gotten UVP.com filters around 150mm diameter if i remember from UVP and put them over dynalight strobes before. The output was pretty weak because the strobes had a yellow anti uv coating, but I wound up increasing the glow in photoshop for a university dance dept years ago.  they are used in car shops to make antifreeze radiator leaks glow. UVP's website is pretty different now.