UltravioletPhotography

Full Spectrum D7200 and Various filters for Sale!

cancington42

Apologies, but UltravioletPhotography.com does not permit advertising or sales through our forum. We are a private, non-monetized website and cannot accept liability for any problems arising from advertising or sales.

Thank you for understanding.

Also, it is a *really* bad idea to expose your email address to the world! For one reason, UVP is crawled regularly by search engines not all of which are good actors.

Apologies, but UltravioletPhotography.com does not permit advertising or sales through our forum. We are a private, non-monetized website and cannot accept liability for any problems arising from advertising or sales.

Thank you for understanding.

Also, it is a *really* bad idea to expose your email address to the world! For one reason, UVP is crawled regularly by search engines not all of which are good actors.

I asked one of the other admins if it was alright to post and they told me to post in this section and that it would be alright to do so. when I go to your profile there is no option to send you a private message. So I wrote to someone else.

Would be a good idea to have a buy and sell here. All you need is a simple disclaimer stating that this forum does not take any liability.

To send anyone a Private Message, click the letter icon by your name in the upper right corner.

Select Compose New.

When the Compose New Message form appears, enter Recepient's Name in the box.

For example, for me that would be "Andrea B." :D

There is no PM link on anybody's Profile that I can see. This is a bit strange, agreed. Our forum software is a bit out-of-date I think.

Andy Perrin

Andrea, I think that "Administrator" thing is causing confusion. It certainly confused me last time. Anyway, here is what he is referring to with regard to PMs.

post-94-0-13525300-1551547784.png

post-94-0-02077800-1551547799.png