UltravioletPhotography

Hello everyone

Wiet

Hi,

I am new to UV photography and looking forward to learn a lot about it in this forum!

I am very interested in using UV photography to create awareness about sun protection and to help visualize "sun protection" at an early age to children (and sun damage to adults). I am especially interested in low-cost options of UV photography- that will function in normal sunlight without any additional light sources. My first attempt at buying a UV webcam ​(Model: XNiteUSB2S-MUV) was definitely not successful, so hope that with this forum and wealth of information provided by its members, I will be able to make a more informed decision on purchasing the right equipment.

Timako, can you share more about how you were trying to use the UV webcam you have? UV imaging is 'quirky' to say the least, and the folks on here may be able to advise some change to the image capture process to help improve it.
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello Timako and welcome to UVP.

I hope that you were able to talk to the responding members above about your webcam problems and get some additional information?