UltravioletPhotography

Wildflower.org

Cadmium

No but I find funny that "among the wild flowers" for move it Monday's is in an open concrete wood structure without a flower in sight.

A cheaper option would be in a drainage field with actual flowers, like clovers and might be more fun. But I don't know what grows in Texas, as I have never been there.

Bill De Jager
There are some great wildflower species and displays there. On my first visit long ago I had the opportunity to explore the Texas Hill Country during the peak of the wildflower season. The state should be fertile ground for UV investigations of wildflowers.

I've not yet had the chance nor time to get to the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center in Austin. But I would love to see it especially when the bluebonnets are in bloom in Texas. Next year, for sure!

One of the best wildflower gardens is Garden in the Woods near Framingham, Massachusets which is run by the Native Plant Trust (formerly New England Wildflower Society). I loved seeing GitW and would go there again. To fully appreciate it, you really should go there at different times of the year to catch different flowers in bloom.

On the desert side I have loved both the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum in Tuscon, Arizona and the Desert Botanical Garden in Phoenix. Both are wonderful!

Of course, there are many more besides these.