UltravioletPhotography

2021 Hoping for Better

Andrea B.

The ball has dropped -- along with a ton (literally) of confetti.

Got all teary. Didn't think it would affect me like that.

It's been a tough year for sure.

Goodbye 2020, I'm glad to see you go.

I am hoping for a kinder, gentler 2021 with vaccinations for all. We still have a long road ahead, but we can get through it with grace and style. And let's not forget to practice a bit more kindness. The world could use that right now.

Best Wishes for 2021 to Everyone -

Andrea B. :bee: :bee: :bee:

I too hope for a better year. It's not that difficult to be better than 2020, but never take anything for granted. Ever. 2020 just taught us that.

We are starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel, but we will have to wait probably until September to return to a normality, or almost that. Expectations are good, let's hope not to be disappointed.

Happy 2021 to all.

Yes, happy NY (that's not New York, BTW) everyone.

I'll have Coronavirus beaten this year - I'm going to be sleeping in just shorts under my new 254nm light source to kill off all those viruses ... (Maybe it'll give me a suntan as well.)

Bill De Jager
A bit late here, but wishing the best for everyone. I'm looking forward to getting out much farther from home to photograph things sometime later this year. Right now my region is suffering a huge surge in cases and travel is limited. That said, I still feel very fortunate compared to so many others.