UltravioletPhotography

Happy Holidays

Andrea B.

happyHolidays.jpg

Thank you to all our Members for making this such a great forum

where we can ask questions, learn a few things, show off our best work

and enjoy having friends who share our interests in all matters UV/IR.

Stay Safe & Hang in There !

With my very best regards -

Andrea B.

UVP, Western Division

Santa Fe, New Mexico

Happy Holidays to all too! This Christmas will be a bit different, we will not see all those big gatherings and this year will be remembered, let's just say that. But we made it so far. So Happy Holidays, and Stay Safe!
Bill De Jager

My sentiments too, Andrea. My wife and I just took part 2 of our annual Christmas light tour of the neighborhood and we were amazed by the displays this year. People put more effort into their decorations, whether through having more time at home or being motivated to offset the bad times.

Best wishes to everyone at UVP for a happier and prosperous 2021, and much success at photographing in a variety of spectral ranges.

Happy Holidays to all.

I don't know if this will be a year to remember. I have already forgotten so much. Being in the same place, time has seemed to accelerate. Can't really account for all its passing.

But I did make some lenses and filters and cameras this year. Also setting up my pi run microscope. Still so much side fun projects to do.

Also have to get back to imagining. So much I want to see in UVC now.

Hope your Christmas wishes come true.

Best wishes to everyone on the forum for Christmas and the New year from the UK, now the wart on Europe's backside. Looking forward to seeing another great crop of original ideas and images posted on the forum next year.

I envy the snow some other members have obviously had and which I won't be seeing this year. But at least the sun is out here on Christmas Day with bright blue skies, and it's cold enough to justify getting the wood burner going.