UltravioletPhotography

Ganoderma sessile (UVIVF )

Pufferchung

It's just the UV flashlight that I bought from Way Too Cool.

Thanks, The Ganoderma sessile, looks good.

The company 'Way Too Cool' sells, Phosphor Sheets (Pack of 2 - (changes output to midwave or longwave).

I would like to know more about this Phosphor Sheets & where I can purchase larger sheets, feet square rather then inches square that 'Way Too Cool' sells ?

Colinbm:

My mushroom friend bought a Convoy C8+ Dragonfly 365nm UV flashlight from Way Too Cool, it's a very powerful UV flashlight.

Sorry I have no idea what's Phosphor Sheets for, but Way Too Cool is a good company, recommended by many fluorescent mineral enthusiasts.

Colinbm You are welcome!

Glad you like my Ganoderma sessile pictures. (sorry I don't know how to upload pictures here, I had to uploaded to Imgur)

How to upload pictures here:

Start a message, or reply to/quote a message,

then, bottom right, click on "More Reply Options" button.

Then at the bottom left, click on "Browse..." button.

Then find/select your file, hit enter/open,

Then click on "Attach This File" button.

That will upload your file,

Then position your cursor at the place in your message where you want your photo to be,

then at the right, click "Add to Post", and that will insert the image link into your message.

Do that with multiple files, multiple inserts.

You get use to it, nothing but mouse clicks.

I like your three tier mushroom cake. We were growing lion's mane mushrooms. But than forgot to monitor correctly the humidity for a couple weeks. So now its crispy dry. Not sure if I could bring it back.