UltravioletPhotography

Hello from Nottingham!

Ural

Hello everyone,

I am grateful for being accepted into this community!

I am a photo enthusiast and very interested in UV and IR photography. I have done some experiments with IR film photography and now trying to study digital IR/UV. At present everything is clear, thank you so much for the useful information!

My work background: analyst in the field of renewable energy, motor fuels and transport, currently finishing PhD at Nottingham Trent University.

Have a wonderful day, Ural

Some old shots, Киев-88, Мир-26В, efke IR820 - 120

post-325-0-84881300-1601733515.jpg

post-325-0-24408900-1601733530.jpg

Hello and most welcome. It's pleasant to see film-based IR photography for a change. Hopefully you will develop your UV set up and get sone great results to share.

Do not hesitate to ask if you require assistance -- our members together cover a vast range of knowledge and insights all things UV -- and beyond.

Hello and most welcome. It's pleasant to see film-based IR photography for a change. Hopefully you will develop your UV set up and get sone great results to share.

Do not hesitate to ask if you require assistance -- our members together cover a vast range of knowledge and insights all things UV -- and beyond.

Thank you, Dr. Rørslett! I followed lens and filter sticky notes, hopefully all the gears will be assembled in a month and I will share some results from the lockdown Nottingham.

Hi, Ural.

Look forward to seeing your work.

Good to have another UK-based member on board, although I'm guessing you're not a permanent resident. It would be interesting to have a breakdown of location of members - the UK seems to be well represented.

• 4 months later...

Hello Ural and welcome to UVP! I'm happy to hear that you found good information here on UVP.

I think those might be the only IR photos here on the site which were made with a Kiev-88 and Mir-26B. :cool:

That is a medium-format lens I think, yes?? We do not have much info on the Russian lenses.