UltravioletPhotography

Website certificate expired 1 day ago

Andy Perrin

Andy Perrin

I am getting a message from Safari that this website's certificate expired one day ago. Please look into it.

Thanks, Andy

eye4invisible
Posting replies takes 2-3 attempts as well. I sent Birna an email heads-up about 5 mins before your post.

Andrea is the one responsible so I have informed her.

Apart from the inconvenience of dodging the security warning when first accessing UVP, nothing untoward is likely to happen.

I too noticed it and sent Andrea a message, about the same time Andy started this topic. Everyone should have the same issue.

Also, I can’t post unless I use Safari.

I use Firefox and there is no problem posting?

On a Linux box right now, but that hardly would change the outcome I surmise.

If I use Google I can’t post. On my iPad, using google I can’t even load the website. On my Android phone I can load it but I can’t post. Same on Windows. The only way is by using Safari (for me at least).

Regardless if it is possible to post or not there is a problem that needs to be dealt with!

Please do that.

post-150-0-90460300-1588521407.png

Of course. I have notified Andrea this morning. It was not my intention the problem is to be ignored ...Just point out we can work around it for a (short) while until Andrea updates the certificate.

Technically and formally she is the one in charge of UVP.

Sorry Birna,

It was not my intention to nag.

I must have missed reading your post #3 in this thread and didn't understand the reason for all postings in different OS.

/U

Andrea B.

As mentioned in my recent post announcing that the SSL Certificate renewal is now complete, I had set the SSL to "auto-renew" every year so that we would never have these disturbances. But that did not happen, and Birna had to text me about the SSL failure. When I went on Site5 (our server company) live chat, the tech told me that SSLs cannot be auto-renewed. Ok, lesson learned!

So I apologize for this little mess-up!! All is well now.