UltravioletPhotography

Hello From the Lone Star State

Panther

Hi All,

I've just joined and my Name is Craig and I'm from Burleson Texas, just about 20 mins South of Fort Worth Texas.

I have been shooting IR in 2004 with a Sony 717, in

Nightshot Mode, using a Hoya R72 Filter, and Hoya ND8/ND4 Filter. Then in 2006 I

moved up to a true Modded Nikon D70S, modded to 720nm from LifePixel,

which I shot for almost 9 yrs and was truly hooked. I Sold it and bought an Olympus E-PL6,

DS, from Kolari, mostly shooting a 590nm filter, shot that for almost

1.5 yrs. I sold that and now have a Sony a6300, 590nm A/R Mod from Kolari

and have been very, very pleased with that.

I Have been in Love with Photography for over 50+ yrs and IR has kept that Love alive always interesting and

learning everyday seems like.

Look Forward to seeing everyone's images and learning !!!

Take Care, Best Wishes for 2020 !!!

CK

Hello Craig and Welcome to UVP. I remember your work from another forum way back when! It is very nice to have you posting here. And good to have another IR participant. Hope you enjoy UVP. We are looking forward to seeing your IR work.

Hello Craig and Welcome to UVP. I remember your work from another forum way back when! It is very nice to have you posting here. And good to have another IR participant. Hope you enjoy UVP. We are looking forward to seeing your IR work.

Thanks very much, I'd thought that your name sounded very familiar when I'd read some of the Articles and Posts.

Thanks again, Take Care,

CK

Welcome to UVP, a friendly corner of the vast cyberspace dedicated to the "invisible".

Thanks very much, the Name really popped when I remembered all the years that I'd used it to read and

find lenses and info when there wasn't any out there. I always remembered the image of all the "Gear" in the back of the Car,

It always reminded me of an "Earthquake at a Camera Store Aftermath :grin:

Take Care,

Craig