UltravioletPhotography

980bp10 is a dichroic bandpass, so it does not need a longer wavelength cutoff filter - it passes from 970-990nm only. It's a Thorlabs filter, so it is blocked to OD4+.
Maybe you can try with a 980 nm LED, or with a 976 nm laser diode (it almost seems like that they were made for this, they have the exact wavelength of the water absorption).

Creepamondo!

And I absolutely love both photos as photographs. The first one has excellent composition. Lines, squares, diagonals.

And the 2nd one has excellent "story-telling". {{{ Or would that be excellent methaphorical qualities? }}}

Thanks so much, Andrea! Yes, the first one is my favorite of the two. I moved the light to a particular location near the floor and I went, "WHOA, HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!"
eye4invisible

980bp10 is a dichroic bandpass, so it does not need a longer wavelength cutoff filter - it passes from 970-990nm only. It's a Thorlabs filter, so it is blocked to OD4+.

Is that the 1 inch diameter filter? How did you mount it to the lens?

It is a one inch filter, yes. I have a 28-52mm step ring and the 1” filter is in a 28mm ring that screws into it.