UltravioletPhotography

Doing the dishes

It took me a minute to put this one together. :rolleyes:

It is good as a photograph with that "soft" center and the detailed areas on the periphery like that. It is also a bit mysterious.

(Excuse me....occasionally I get into art critic mode.)

Thanks Andrea!

--

Odd syrupy image. These 980bp10 images always reminds me of the chocolate sauce used in psycho by Hitchcock.

Why f32?

I missed this from the other day — it's because I didn't have the right amount of extension for the EL-Nikkor and I was straining to get enough depth of field. Also I wanted a soft image anyway so it didn't matter about the diffraction.

Thanks Andrea!

--

I missed this from the other day — it's because I didn't have the right amount of extension for the EL-Nikkor and I was straining to get enough depth of field. Also I wanted a soft image anyway so it didn't matter about the diffraction.

Ok that makes sense. I was looking at the exposure settings and scratching my head why.

With your camera you could have droped to 2 seconds with 6400 ISO. I think you still had ok noise control there. But if you wanted a soft shot 30 seconds will help for that. I like to stay under 30 seconds to keep images sharp. But do go above if needed. The Olympus have up to 60 seconds in camera, before hitting bulb mode.