UltravioletPhotography

HAPPY NEW YEAR, 2020 !

Andrea B.

May your 2020 New Year be filled with lots of UV !!

...and a good pair of goggles.

Happy New Year from UltravioletPhotography.com. Our UVP website will reach its 7th birthday in 2020. Let's keep it going for a few more!

Bill De Jager
Happy New Year's to all and best wishes for 2020! Let it be the year of steady and clear vision in all aspects of life as implied by the name.

I have the best of feeling for a year with the date 02-02-2020 in it :smile:

My converted Z6 is delivering better results after the last firmware update as well, thus the 2020 UV future looks bright.

Bill De Jager

My converted Z6 is delivering better results after the last firmware update as well, thus the 2020 UV future looks bright.

Now that's a good reason for potentially a very happy new year!

I have the best of feeling for a year with the date 02-02-2020 in it :smile:

Yes that palindrome date works both in Europe and the United States. Not too many that way.

And best wishes for the New Year from me too. Keep the photos rolling in - I don't comment on many of them, but love the work everyone is doing, and it's inspiring me to try new things.

As for the 02-02-2020 thing ... well, being British my mind is buried in the past, but II-II-MMXX is still pretty cool.

As for the 02-02-2020 thing ... well, being British my mind is buried in the past, but II-II-MMXX is still pretty cool.

Ok now it makes sense for Britain to leave. They are already missing out on the Palindrome.

Hopefully, I will post my brown egg series tomorrow.