UltravioletPhotography

IR+ with UVglass УФС1

Excellent photos. Glad to see more of your work here.

Your trainspotting photos are great after Timber's plane spotting one.

Wonderful series!

I really liked seeing people in the photos - the people fishing, the boy on the bridge.

That first storm photo is wild! It looks like a dangerous storm.

Thank you, thank you so much!! I really appreciate it :smile:

Andy Perrin, Yes, it was an incredible sight! in visible)) Thank you!

dabateman, thanks a lot! I am very pleased)

i will go see Timber's plane photos.

Cadmium, thank you) is this two clouds #3? a little hdr there

Andrea, this storm wasn't dangerous. just beautiful and scale, a little wind, a little rain. it was making noise, hum, wind, trying to scare, and then it stopped... :smile:

Thank you!)

Not that its HDR. Your composition is just perfect in that photograph. Every tree just gets one cloud.

That one for sure you could sell lots of prints of. Just need a catchy title.

Also the last mother and son train one is perfect. Almost looks staged. Have a title like "Remembering my childish dreams"

Cadmium, :smile:

dabateman, I am very pleased such a good opinion of these pictures) thank you! :smile:

But I don't know how to sell prints, where and so on. and I think for this to need good picture quality, but I have blurred, noisy from iso and other...

yes, it was this incomplete symmetry, both vertically and horizontally, that caught my attention. and I took a closer picture of it and from another position

first I photographed from afar

post-237-0-41996800-1566992072.jpg

what a fine title for train picture) thanks a lot!

Yes I am about 11 years late in the selling idea. I created a Smugmug account and never really finished, filtered or set it up correctly. I just dumped stuff there with the hope to get back to it. So whats on my site is about 10 years old now.

But that is the ideal. Load up your best images. Set prices and have them print and ship for you. You just need to get the word out as the market has totally shifted over the last 10 years.

This years plan is to finally sort and label my terabyte of images.

Next year I will upload and hopefully remodel my website.

I am only about half way through my stuff. Funny to see my first UV photos from 2008 and 2009.