UltravioletPhotography

Hello from Iowa City

Terry Clark

Hi,

I have been photographing for many years. I mainly shoot landscapes, both large and small, but also some macro, some micro and bits of portrait and storm photography. You know how it is: whatever strikes my interest.

I joined this group to learn more about UV photography. I recently had one of my Fuji X-T2 camera's modified to full spectrum. Up until now I have been filtering it for infrared spectrum and trying to get those types of images controlled. Now it is time to learn about UV.

Hello Terry and welcome to UVP! We hope you enjoy our little website and find lots of good information in our Reference section to help get you going in reflected UV photography.

References: https://www.ultravio...eference-links/

Having once lived in the Great Plains myself (Kansas, Oklahoma), I imagine you have gotten some really cool storm photos in Iowa. Have you ever made any IR storm photos? If so, it would be nice to see an example. :smile:

(I have a wonderful storm photo book by Mitch Dobrowner who works in black & white.)

I'm thinking you might be our first* member to have a Fuji X conversion? So I'm looking forward to seeing some UV/IR photos from that camera.

*...and I could be wrong about that! UVP has grown, and I've pretty much lost track of which member uses what camera!! :rolleyes: