UltravioletPhotography

Omnilux 105W 230V UV Bulbs

The Skin Doc

Judging from the dark envelope that is a BLB lamp. If it is hard to find locally I expect any ~100W BLB compact fluorescent should work and I expect will be inexpensive enough to try multiple available options from your local suppliers. If you cannot find a BLB CFL in that wattage then just use several lower wattage lamps. I have seen soft boxes in catalogs that hold 9+ CFLs.
Herman1705
I bought 2 of them in 2017 here in NL. Currently they seem out of production. BTW: my 25W BeamZ blacklights perform much better in emitting UV.
The Skin Doc

I bought 2 of them in 2017 here in NL. Currently they seem out of production. BTW: my 25W BeamZ blacklights perform much better in emitting UV.

Herman, thanks for the advice. Can you recommend a place for me to order them from?
The Skin Doc

Judging from the dark envelope that is a BLB lamp. If it is hard to find locally I expect any ~100W BLB compact fluorescent should work and I expect will be inexpensive enough to try multiple available options from your local suppliers. If you cannot find a BLB CFL in that wattage then just use several lower wattage lamps. I have seen soft boxes in catalogs that hold 9+ CFLs.

Thanks for your advice!
Herman1705

Herman, thanks for the advice. Can you recommend a place for me to order them from?

Just Google on: BeamZ UV saving Lamp 25W E27.

I got them from www.bax-shop.nl