UltravioletPhotography

Waterfall - Schott RG9

Andy Perrin
I would be tempted to do a Content Replace Fill on that phone, Cadmium (unless you consider that cheating). I always love the long-exposure waterfall pics.

Easy fix, but didn't notice it until I uploaded it here. Such is life these days, the ubiquitous smart phone/camera/pocket computer... I seriously don't have one, I like being 'gone' when I am gone, so far anyway.

There were a lot of people around the waterfall, and it took a while to get a clean shot of it.

This is Schott RG570 (oops, what am I saying?!) Schott OG570.

post-87-0-03529000-1501295001.jpg

Standing on the edge of a waterfall is not recommended!!! Very dangerous behavior!!! I was scared watching this person.

This is either Schott RG850 2mm thick, or RG1000 1.25mm thick, not sure.

post-87-0-52290000-1501295153.jpg

This photo is of a small hand painted rock that someone left in a hole on the top of this railing post on a trail bridge over a creek (you can see the creek below, it is brown in this OG570 shot).

I wish I had a visual photo of this, because this rock was painted in multi shades of green and purple, and had circular designs on it, as well as the tiny glitter you see adhered to the surface.

This little rock is a work of art.

post-87-0-85512100-1501303368.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
The glitter rock is so interesting and cool in the decayed post! I wonder if 1000 years from now it will be found and considered a mysterious artifact of our very strange time?