UltravioletPhotography

a bit corny - ;D

Went to a (rural) party, planned to shoot the cornfields at the location in IR. Packed my (rather big) photography bag with a (totally over the top) variety of lenses and filters. My chemo-induced brainfog however made sure I forgot the right filter-adapters so I had a bag weighing 10 kilo's, which contained exactly ONE combination of body-lens-filter that I could screw together:

Fuji XT-1 - Carl Zeiss Biotar - 950nm IR

Not the combination I would normally choose for IR, but as it was all I got I tried it and the result surprised me.

post-153-0-12720300-1500371995.jpg

post-153-0-00701600-1500371998.jpg

post-153-0-84909400-1500372000.jpg

A bit softer than what one might expect from a Zeiss product, but it gives a dreamy, old-school look. Well seen.

I like the curve through the corn.

And I am wanting my hair to be as long as the woman's in the 2nd, 3rd fotos!!! :lol:

These are also good IR interpretations, interesting.

I quite like these. The composition of the first one works well, leading me to want to look round the corner. Being IR gives it an ethereal looking effect with the corn.

I also like the 3rd one - as mentioned above the softness gives is a dreamy feel.

The 2nd one doesn't work for me, sorry. I find the partial view of the glasses distracts me, and if it wasn't for the 3rd one I wouldn't have known what it actually was.