UltravioletPhotography

I like it. It kind of reminds me of some of those wildly colorful 'urban punk' (I forget what you called them exactly), full spectrum shots you did with a new 4/3 camera you had back in 2011, do you remember those?

Steve, yes, I made an unfiltered series with my GH1 mod. Still have it and enjoy its unfiltered look. You have a good memory!

Bjørn, has to have been the B+W 092 which is somewhere between 695 - 720 nm. I had to look at the raw composite to figure this out. Another use for Raw Digger -- when I have been lax about documenting the filter use (all too often!!), I export a raw composite from RD. Each filter has a characteristic raw look.

600_9928_NEF.jpg

Thx. It certainly makes sense that the filter is R+IR given the false colours which typically occur after a white-click with it. I have the B+W data written down somewhere but after so many filters these last couple of years, I no longer remember all their specs by hand.

My edit is extreme however. Edited for "art" (...kaff, kaff....) by using a black dropper (and other stuff) rather than the usual white-clicker. So the false colours are not typical.

Andy Perrin
One of these filters is not like the others, one of these filters doesn't belong...what's up with RG9?