UltravioletPhotography

Hello I am new here.

NA_joey

Hi I am Joey,

I am from Baltimore, MD USA

I am photographer for last 13yrs started with IR on Nikon D70s I found Bjorn website emailed him and he answered all my questions. :)

I want to experiment with NIR too i love full spectrum pictures. I have a telescope to experiment with too.

I now been experimenting with UV i purchased a Fuji IS Pro and a Baader U-Filter. I also have a lot of Kyoei 35mm 3.5 type lenses.

I need help I am still learning about the UV aspect.

I do have experience just a lot to learn I wish i could afford some better lenses and camera, but i am currently unemployed and healing from Hip replacement.

Everything is good i am happy to be getting excited to take some pictures again now i am healthy enough. :)

Thanks Joey

P.S. I wish i could get a the new Nikon 810A and Nikon 810 :D

Hi Joey

Welcome to UVP.

I am always recovering from hip pocket surgery........UV photography gives you lots of 'hip pocket pain' :D

Cheers

Col

Welcome on board. Sorry about the registration e-mail trouble you and some other applicants recently encountered. Now that you finally are here, we put that behind us and instead focus on the photography of the invisible world.

Hello and welcome to UVP! I'm glad you were finally able to get to us, and I also apologize for the email glitch. I don't think we realized for quite some time what had happened.

There are lots of good posts to read here about all aspects of UV photography. And we are always happy to answer any questions.

Hi Joey and welcome.

A D70 (or your Fuji), a decent lens or 2, a couple adapters/rings, a couple modified Vivitar 285HV's (just cut the plastic off the front flash window), and few filters and you can emulate almost everything you see on this site--it just may not be as elegant a setup or as easy. But if you have patience and determination, it will come to you. You don't need the best shoes to run and get in shape, but you do need to run--so start shooting! :D

-D

I have a few Dyna Lite strobes that are un-uv coated flash tubes i use for UV flash photography.

Hi Joey and welcome.

A D70 (or your Fuji), a decent lens or 2, a couple adapters/rings, a couple modified Vivitar 285HV's (just cut the plastic off the front flash window), and few filters and you can emulate almost everything you see on this site--it just may not be as elegant a setup or as easy. But if you have patience and determination, it will come to you. You don't need the best shoes to run and get in shape, but you do need to run--so start shooting! :D

-D

A Stranger In The Wind
Welcome Joey. Heal quickly. Photography and thinking about photography speeds the healing. :)