UltravioletPhotography

Hi there

Pylon

Hi, my name is Evan and I've recently been getting interested in creating photographs beyond the visible and IR ranges and exploring more into the unknown (for me, at this point in time) of UV, UVIVF, and maybe even into X-Rays a few years down the line. I'll probably be hanging out most in the Techniques and Tests area, posting a variety of experiments and questions.

Hello Evan and Welcome to UVP. We are happy to have you and hope you enjoy the site. We are small but eager. There are folks here with deep UV photography knowledge. So I hope we will be able to answer your questions.

Bjørn and I have recently been on the road - he from Norway to Ireland - and me from New Jersey to Maine. So it will take us both a day or two to get resettled and look at new posts.

If you are new to UV/IR photography, please do look through our Stickies. These are articles covering UV/IR cameras, lighting, lenses and filters. You can find these pinned in the Lists board: http://www.ultravioletphotography.com/content/index.php/forum/38-lists-lists-and-more-lists/

They are a good place to start getting a basic understanding this interesting field of photography.

Hello! :) thank you for welcoming me here :)

"You haven't included NIR or any IR on your to do list ;)"

Do you mean IR past the black and white 830nm? The IR that makes skin appear to be black? I really want to explore that too, do you guys have any information about how to do that?

• 5 weeks later...