UltravioletPhotography

Proposed New Search Tag: EIR/Aero

Andrea B.

There is so much interest in the digital recreation of the old Kodak EIR film or Aerochrome film look, that I would like to create a search tag for it to enable people to find such posts on UVP.

The search tags are very broad on UVP. For example, we use the Fluorescence tag for any kind of Luminescence, however induced. So I am not going to break down our new search tag into multiple parts. I think that EIR/Aero should suffice.

May I please have your comments and suggestions about this?

And if anyone has some spare time (!) ---

a list of any posts containing experiments with the EIR/Aero look would be very helpful to be when I begin to retrofit the new tag.

Start at the beginning of the UV/IR Techniques section and work forward. Post your links in this thread and say what "pages" you have covered. Maybe you only have time to scroll through a couple of pages. That's OK. It will help!

POST SEARCH: pages 25, 24, 23 have no EIR/Aero posts.

There! I got it started.......

If you are populating a list, you might start by searching on 'IRG', as this will bring up a lot of material that may be of interest. I do not know if you wish to stop there or if you wish to start some centralized topic post.