UltravioletPhotography

Alex from Central Germany

AlexNoir

Dear all,

I am newly listed from today as member of this board and I am on fire to ask some questions in special sub topics because even I am now reading in this Forum since already some weeks I have now some question which needs to be asked.

To introduce myself: I am working in the field of conservation and restoration of archaeological heritage and objects and I want to get now in the field of UV and NIR for further research.

So I hope to get some answers and I will provide my results in the developing research.

Alex!

Hello Alex and here is a formal welcome to UVP!! We do hope you enjoy the website and find answers to your questions. There is a lot of collected information in the Reference section. I've copied below a few links in case you have not already found them.

I extend my apologies for being so late to welcome you here. I got caught up in a whirlwind of domestic events all of which have now thankfully settled down so that I can get back to UVP. :D

UV and Your Eyes :: UV Safety Reference

Xenon Strobe and Flash Safety Hints

Sticky :: UV Photography: Cams, Mods, Lights, Links

How to make a UV photograph

Sticky :: UV-Capable Lenses

Sticky :: UV/Vis/IR Filters

How to use filters for UV photography

This is UVP so always lots of members willing to help fledglings out in their UV/IR endeavours. And you are most welcome, of course.