Olympus E-M5 modified, lens Sigma 30mm F2.8 DN

sunlight

filters zwb2+qb21, 3 mm thick both

postprocessing: channel replacement on the second, third and fourth photos

post-237-0-46700000-1552390304.jpg

post-237-0-97017700-1552390323.jpg

post-237-0-95121400-1552390336.jpg

post-237-0-59169200-1552390355.jpg

Creative processing! The UV darkened skin-tones and grass in 2 and 3, combined with almost natural looking colors are awesome!

I like the blurry horse photo, That is good photography I think.

Still trying to figure out the black and white tree outfit. That is unusual.

Is that a pumpkin carriage?

My favorite might be the one with the two little girls.

Yes, the blur gave a sense of dynamics

The black and white tree outfit..... :D oh yes!!! :D I see something like that at the first time. it was fun.

That is a pumpkin carriage :) à la Cinderella. UV interest here is that in the visible carriage cabin is transparent

That Image with the two little girls is a two-frame panorama

post-237-0-14128200-1552468331.jpg

Cadmium I am sorry! I swear I meant well :)

Andy Perrin :D I kept thinking, who do these girls remind me of?

Another girl

post-237-0-19275400-1552550596.jpg

All the glass of the lantern was transparent in the visible

Cadmium my English is not very good and I'm afraid to just do not understand something or write something wrong. That's the only reason :) I hope it will pass over time

post-237-0-61370000-1552552584.jpg

I'm not sure. My relationship with the English language similar to the comparison of visible and ultraviolet. I understand in general, but I don't see the nuances :)

post-237-0-77859600-1552553703.jpg

post-237-0-61444100-1552553716.jpg

Eka, I understand your problem with language, even if I have not seen anything showing in your texts. They are well written and nice to read.

I have the same trouble and am also slightly dyslexic.

I struggle and have to reread my posts several times to see if the text I have written makes sense and is not too full of Swenglish or grammar errors.

Thank you for more fine images.

It is interesting here to clearly see all patchwork and repainting on the houses, visible only in UV. It is good to see a VIS reference.

I searched the web for images in VIS of the tower in the first images in this thread.

From a purist point of view it would have been nice if the used paint could have been of the same type as the white highly UV-reflective original paint.

That would give us less interesting things to discover in our UV-world.

I wonder what the difference in the used paints are.

Can you please share more of the exposure data from some of your pictures as ISO and exposure time?

UlfW, thank you for the encouragement :)

I will try to show more the visible for comparison. Yes indeed it's actually much more informative.

I like very much this difference in the used paints :D How good that purists do not examine paints with ultraviolet ray before they paint the walls

Ok I will add to the description

for example f2,8, 1/50s, iso 800

It was about the same on the UV images above

post-237-0-13190500-1552559603.jpg

The tonality and colours of these images remind me of results I got with the first generation of the Baader U filter, viz. the one with IR leakage. Not detracting from the niceness of your images, might even be a bonus ....
Maybe there's a kind of pattern in it. In the literal and allegorical sense of the word :D Your UV photos are my great love and the beginning of my UV attempts a few years ago. i have contemplated them infinitely. Thank you very much for them, my admiration and bowing. I beg your pardon for this pathos, but it's true :)

The tonality and colours of these images remind me of results I got with the first generation of the Baader U filter, viz. the one with IR leakage. Not detracting from the niceness of your images, might even be a bonus ....

I agree that here the potential IR-leakage adds some quality to the images. I am not very often fascinated by these types of images.

I think that the filters Eka are using is a stack of ZWB2 and QB21, both 3mm thick.

They mimic the Schott UG1 and BG38, but likely with less optimal transmission and IR-attenuation.

A Schott UG1 and BG38 3+3mm stack has a peak Ti of 43% and an IR-peak at 720nm with slightly above OD4.

With a worse performance of the ZWB2 and QB21 there could be a leakage almost as the bad older Baader U with near OD3.

Yes your English is most likely better than mine as well.

Your images are very interesting. The double panorama of the two girls I like the most. Kind of reminding me of the Shinning.