UltravioletPhotography

Introduction

Ent

Greetings. My name is Ent and I am an amateur photographer in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area. I have recently become interested in UV induced fluorescent in natural settings and currently setting up group hikes in the area. I am interested to learn more and share images I take as well. Looking forward to sharing.
Welcome to UVP, the friendly cybercommunity dealing with all things UV and photography. Our members are always willing to answer questions and help if possible.
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello Ent and Welcome to UVP! We have lots of good UV induced fluorescence info and many photos. So I hope you find it all useful. Organizing some group hikes with UV torches should prove to be lots of fun and quite interesting.

My apologies for being so late to greet you. I've been temporarily dealing with household "stuff". :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here are some relevant info links for you.

UV and Your Eyes :: UV Safety Reference

It's important to be careful with UV lighting of any kind.

Sticky :: UV Induced Visible Fluorescence

Basic info about shooting fluor.

Fluorescence

This is the search tag for topics/posts on any type of luminescence however induced.

UV Fluorescence & Luminescence

Photos showing fluorescence may be scattered throughout the site, but this is the dedicated section.