UltravioletPhotography

More fake, stolen, bogus listings

Cadmium

More fake, stolen, bogus listings.

Buyer beware, these are totally copied and stolen listings and graphics from numerous eBay ads, names, manufacturers, info, all fake.

This is most likely Chinese sellers who are either scamming credit cards or selling inferior and even dissimilar products by stealing listings and photos they had no connection to.

https://www.dailykic...ut-p-13710.html

https://www.dailykic...ly-p-14051.html

But they will steal your credit card for only $29.99. Possibly your identity, depending on check out questions.

How can you go wrong?

I know. They should only charge $19.99, like most info commercials I remember.

Scamadviser.com shows the following.

Let us observe that website scams originate in all countries. This scam website seems to be owned American and served German.

Screen Shot 2018-09-30 at 1.20.57 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-09-30 at 1.17.10 PM.jpg

Edit: initially added wrong jpg. Ok now.

The owner address 4100 Sara Road SE in Rio Rancho, New Mexico is the address of Intel Corporation. Perhaps Intel might like to know that a scam website is using their address? Perhaps I'll call Intel on Monday and let them know. Intel no doubt has the clout to go to the registrar and demand that DailyKicks.top be taken down.

Wow. This is huge. Look at the associated websites from whomever is running this scam. I looked up some of these sites on Scamadviser.com and got similar Untrusted returns.

And found other usages of Intel Corporation addresses!!!

Screen Shot 2018-09-30 at 1.34.55 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-09-30 at 1.38.04 PM.jpg

abuse@domainbox.com

This is the abuse email for the host HEG US = Godaddy.

I sent the following.

Hello --

There is a list of 118 associated vendor websites hosted on 207.38.90.109 which feature ads stolen from Ebay, Etsy and other legitimate websites. The registered owners consistently use false US addresses. Many addresses used are for Intel Corporation buildings across the US. As an example, the scam website newvogue.top falsely lists Amazon.com as its owner and falsely lists Intel Corporation's Folsom, California address. It seems that most of the 118 owners all use the same set of US phone numbers tracking to Deltacom, an exchange carrier in Tennessee.

I have attached a JPG which lists the scam websites. This screenshot was taken from Scamadviser.com.

One of the members of my forum UltravioletPhotography.com has had his Ebay advertising for photographic filters stolen and used on one of these sites. Another member of my forum paid for a photo filter from one of these sites but never received it.

Please take down this group of scam websites.

Thank you,

Andrea G. Blum

Owner/Admin UltravioletPhotography.com

Wow, that is kind of scary. I have seen other such sites, exactly the same, like I posted before, but didn't know it was going on to that extent.

The website location for all of them is in Germany? I suppose the owner locations might not be real people in those places, maybe just removed locations/fake names for to escape consequences?

Has anyone here had any actual experience ordering things from these places?

Cadmium,

I tried to order from that fake site I alerted you to, but my phone blocked the credit card information.

Android can really come in handy sometimes when ordering stuff.