UltravioletPhotography

Put a Tag on It !

Andrea B.

If you put a tag on your topic when you start it, then it will appear in a search made using that tag. Here's how to tag a topic: How to Tag a Topic

You don't need to tag for every little thing in your topic. One or two tags -- maybe sometimes 3 -- from our predefined list is enough. The tags are very general. If we slice it too thin, then it simply becomes confusing trying to decide which tag fits best. Semi-annually (more or less) I attempt to go through the topics and tag any untagged ones, but find it rather tedious. There are perhaps better uses of my Admin time. So I really appreciate the members helping out with this.

I am going to add a new tag: UV Video

Until recently we have never had many topics with links to UV Vids. Now we are beginning to get a few. Good!

Thank you for tagging! It makes UVP more useable if all your good experiments can be found so others can learn from them.

Andy Perrin
Could we have some kind of a tag for image processing or other computational stuff (like the ICA, or the filter subtraction discussion)? Or do you have a preferred tag where those should go under?
I'll go into Admin settings and check whether there is a limit on tag length.

Tags can be up to 30 letters long.

So, I created the "Processing" tag.