UltravioletPhotography

Hello everyone.

Arti

Hi everyone, my name is Ari, thank you for accepting me here. I have been experimenting lately with the Hoya r72 filter and now I am completely hooked on ir photography. I just converted a spare canon 6d to full spectrum so beside ir I would like to give it a go to UV photography is well.
Hello Ari and Welcome to UVP! I hope you enjoy the site and find what you are looking for. IR photos are certainly welcome here. And we will help answer any questions about UV photography. Do look in the References, Lists & Stickies section for the Stickies with info about filters, lenses and cameras used in UV photography.
  • 4 weeks later...
Thank you guys, I thought I had some trouble with my canon 6d focusing but is all sorted now. I got my camera back and in mean time I have collected few old lenses for UV that I would like to test out, bought a UV torch too. Now I'm hunting for the right info to get a decent UV passing filter. with my understanding so far there isn't much of varieties on these filters so will check out if there is any suggestions and I am looking forward to my first UV shots :)