UltravioletPhotography

Please read new Privacy Policy

Andrea B.

I have added a bit to UltravioletPhotography.com's Privacy Policy to make it clear how your Personal Information is used by UVP. Please review the Privacy Policy linked below.

If you have any questions, you can reply here or use the Personal Messenger to nfoto and/or Andrea B.

Thank you !!!!

Privacy Policy

That is was what made this place better than other places, not having to log in, because that makes it accessible to anyone.
As far as I know you do not need to log in to read posts here. That's how it has always been.

Oh yeah? Hmm...

Also, upload doesn't work when using Firefox. Works with Chrome.

As of this morning I can not read anything on this board unless I login.

I get this if I click on any topic. I assume this is the case with anyone viewing this board who is not logged in (this is true of both Chrome and Firefox).

post-87-0-71841500-1527274602.jpg

OK, now I can read this topic from the right side menu (recent topics), without logging in, but 'new content' still sends me the above screen.

I just logged out and could view everything here.

Perhaps you should log out and then clear all your caches & cookies & history. Then reboot the computer.

If you cannot see the site after clean-up & reboot, then log back in and let me know.

Other issues are, no notifications about PM, and upload doesn't work in Firefox.

All three issues have started in the last few weeks.

I assure you nothing has changed here except that I cleaned up the Privacy Policy today.

Your Notifications list shows that the notifications are being sent. The email is leaving the server. There is no email backlogged in our outgoing email queue. There are no email errors in our logs. After email leaves the server there is nothing I can do. You will have to check with your email provider and see whether email is from UVP is being sent to a spam folder. Also check to make sure your email boxes are not full. Try an alternate email address temporarily if you have one.

I don't know why Firefox won't upload for you. We have two uploaders. If they are both not working, then I suspect the problem is with Firefox. Nothing here has changed about uploading that I can see. At this point I have received no reports from other members about Firefox.

I'm sorry you are caught in a gravity burst with everything being all snarled up. I've checked everything I can think of to check. But like I said there have been no changes here.

also, uploading is working in Firefox now, after switching to 'Try our basic uploader', but was always working before a few days ago.