UltravioletPhotography

Sometimes you just have to laugh

Andrea B.

Or perhaps cry.

Let's all go toss a few more rocks into the ocean and just get it over with !!

Screen Shot 2018-05-17 at 9.54.42 PM.jpg

This is not intended to be a political comment.

It is a lament about the general stupidity in this country.

The link will not last but here it is anyway.

https://www.cnn.com/...ange/index.html

Technically correct: you can raise sea level by tossing a rock in. But measuring the effect is quite the challenge. Perhaps calculating the degree of rise would be more fruitful...
I've just been wondering where all those very large rocks are coming from.
The less one speculated on the original hearing precipitating the news, the better. I'm lost for words.

I am finding this hard to spin. The only thing I can come up with is we know there is constant space dust falling. Thus we dig deep we get a time snap shot and core samples back in time. So yes adding solar rocks and space dust, the ocean "level" is rising. But so is everything else.

For there next question. How much space dust must fall to increase the diameter of the earth, so the ocean level actually drop?

I travel internationally in my work, and let me just say that this kind of ignorance in our 'leaders' is shameful and very difficult to deal with when talking with people from other nations who see this kind of thing in the news and sort of smirk when asking me, "really?". And I have to just admit, yes, really - he/she really did say/do that thing [many examples I could list here].